A New Day...Live In Las Vegas w/Bonus

1. Nature Boy
2. It's All Coming Back To Me Now
3. Because You Loved Me
4. I'm Alive
5. If I Could
6. At Last
7. Fever
8. I've Got the World On a String
9. Je T'aime Encore
10. I Wish
11. I Drove All Night
12. My Heart Will Go On
13. What A Wonderful World
14. You and I
15. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way
2. It's All Coming Back To Me Now
3. Because You Loved Me
4. I'm Alive
5. If I Could
6. At Last
7. Fever
8. I've Got the World On a String
9. Je T'aime Encore
10. I Wish
11. I Drove All Night
12. My Heart Will Go On
13. What A Wonderful World
14. You and I
15. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/93064058/2004_A_new_day...live_in_Las_Vegas.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/93065077/2004_A_new_day...live_in_Las_Vegas.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/93065078/2004_A_new_day...live_in_Las_Vegas.part3.rar
No comments:
Post a Comment